Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Schematics Of Body Temperature Sensing Circuit

VdL (2) Interview + Matthias Zitterkopf

Hey Heeey! Happy Tuesday:)


I'm really happy for the great acceptance that have given the contest "Dark" ( HERE)



Entoooonces, along with special vacation reading, I bring you an interview with the Argentine writer Zitterkopf Marys.

"Ready?

EC: Ely Cervantes
MZ: Matías Zitterkopf





ABOUT THE AUTHOR




EC: Hello hello! Matt is a pleasure to have you on the blog. Let welcome you and thank you for taking the time to answer these questions.




MZ: Hi Ely, a greeting to your readers. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate in your blog with an interview. I love using my time to chat and tell stories.




EC: Well, let's begin. Could you tell us a little about yourself, who is Matthew?
MZ: Matt is a guy who has passed the barrier of 20 and who loves to write. It's something that fills my soul, I enjoy and is very comforting. Enough job teaching English, but my heart always leans to the side of the writer. I am a very dreamy, striving for what she wants and she gets it after all that effort.

EC: often write listening to music, or would you rather do it quietly?
MZ: I prefer to write in silence. That makes you concentrate and you see more clearly the ideas in the mind. But, music is essential. I put on my headphones, I lie on the bed and I'm listening. I always shoot pictures scenes for my books with some songs. So I have a soundtrack, a list of songs saved to use for inspiration.

EC: Who is the author you can not stop reading?
MZ: It's a shame not to publish more books yet, but I must say that JK Rowling. It is impossible to release a book of yours when you have in your hands. I read a lot to Gabriel García Márquez as well, so I include it in the list.

EC: Now tell me, what book changed your life, or has marked significant?
MZ: author are cited above. Harry Potter is something that has changed the way I see the magic and believing that anything is possible. The truth is that this saga has made me a lot and taught things. Could also say that The Chronicles of Narnia. As far as youth is concerned, I always mention Twilight, I understand that many ideas are very critical of these books, but I did take the step to start writing for young people, knowing that was the youth wing in the literature and is that the world that I belong.

EC: Where do you usually get writing? You have a favorite?
MZ: In my bed using my laptop, this is the best place for me. Also, go to my hometown helps me a lot, because there is my old room, tranquility and calmness that has all these people.

EC: In your opinion, what is the best and worst thing about being writer?
MZ: The best thing is the amount of writers you know, readers who are staunch supporters and support you in everything. Obviously, sharing with others the story that you like writing. The worst has to do with the editorial, so that your country does not trust you when I send a manuscript and privilege have always international authors. But good things outweigh the bad.






ON THE NOVEL


EC: When and why born Angels and butterflies?

MZ: Born in September 2009, had ended the saga by Stephenie Meyer and I wanted to continue reading something, but I had to do with angels, so I decided to write the novel myself.


EC: Why write about angels and demons?

MZ: Because they are very interesting, I have always drawn attention. I wanted to involve them in history, walked among humans but we are not noticing it. The angels seem to me very good beings full of light, but I love to describe the demons and the evil they have. Mine are crazy!


EC: Dinos Matu, the guardian angels exist?

MZ: I'm there, walking around and taking care. Maybe not as I do or as described in my books, but I do know that something goes prowling around us.



EC We over here a struggle for power? You know, the good ... the bad ...?

MZ: Of course. This struggle is seen through the three books and will increase in the past, when God and the Devil are tired of the ancient battle. I'm imagining the scene of battle, I'll love writing.


EC: is said that every author makes his work a part of himself. You feel you identify with any of your characters?

MZ: With all I identify a bit. They have a little bit of me or things I like. Some of my sense of humor. Then they live their own experiences. I always say that my life is not as interesting as that of my characters.


EC: How would you summarize your book in one sentence?

MZ: A nice story full of love, fantasy, angels and demons. A book about the struggle for what one loves.


EC: Finally, what message would you give to all readers
MZ: Tell that Angels and Butterflies is an introduction to what is coming and I hope you like if they can read it. Continue to support new writers we love what we do and thank you for the comments and good vibes to someone just beginning to learn


EC: Thank you for your time. It was truly an honor to have you as a guest. I hope we can read your book soon. Thanks again, and remember that you're always welcome in this space
MZ: I again thank you for the great space here to give me Ely and the arrangement and how to accompany me at every stage of this beautiful career. I leave a greeting to everyone.


FIN FIN

And now? Well, Matías raffle autographed bookmark from three people who commented on this interview * O * And I ask something to Matu:) INTERNATIONAL

Winners will be announced on April 23;)


Besos!


* Angels & Butterflies next to be published by Editions MUZA

0 comments:

Post a Comment