Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oiling Hair Kerala India

I know what you're thinking ...


Well, not really ... I have not the slightest idea what you are thinking right now at home .. . but hey, if half I know I'm thinking, and is to complete this review to get to record a Vlog that I have hanging from UUUUUUUUUUH light years. To give it.



Title: I know what you're thinking

Author: John Verdon


Editorial: Roca


BUY


,


So the book today is "I know what you're thinking" by John Verdon. Well, it does without saying that the author did not know what I was thinking, I thought I would take at least two or three days-a-paused to finish reading the book and it turned out I finished the next day o_O buy




A man receives a letter that urges you to think of a number, either. When you open the little envelope that accompanies the text, following the instructions on the card, he realizes that the number written there is exactly where he had thought. David Gurney, a police officer after 25 years of service has been retired to upstate New York with his wife, will be involved in the case when an acquaintance, who has received the letter , asks for help to find the author in a hurry. But what at first seemed little more than blackmail is over becoming a murder case also relates to the other occurred in the past. Gurney must unravel the mystery of how this criminal seems to be able to read the minds of his victims in the first place to get to set the pattern that allows catch.


After the first few pages provoke me chills, still with the retired police officer who lives with his wife a * 0 * - indeed quite sui genera- and it all goes until the thousand flowers receives an email from a former college roommate, with whom did not even have a friendly, asking for help to find the author of a letter that has been removed from their boxes: you know, he calls "think a number" thought type "658", opens the envelope and guess what? sii! PUM! 658 letters written really big.


Dave - despite being retired - he turns his instinct police (?) And decides to find the author of the letter, which now seems strangely related other homicide cases. But this is the beginning of a bold story where things are getting more difficult, since the mysterious murder of his former teammate Mark to a series of brutal crimes that are happening in different places, and of course connected with each other.


The book takes us through the story of a highly descriptive way, it seems that you yourself are out there collecting clues and trying to find culprits. We are dealing with a serial murderer intelligent and clever play with the fate of their victims and mocks the police.



Anyway ... is a pretty good book. I was impressed to read that is the first novel by the author, and it appears that in June of 2011 we will have another novel by John Verdon-nothing second-and really want to read * 0 * A highly recommended book, with lots of suspense, mystery, one or two surprises out there but that if no love.


A big kiss and see you, or see me tomorrow with an xD-Vlog:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment