Alo alo!
I had a small problem with the internet uu
and had not started with the special * 0 * But here I am, from a cyber
up the first competition, to open this special gala Vacation Reading.
Home: April 17
End: May 1 11:59 pm (Mexico)
- Paper "Dark" of Lauren Kate (review here) + handmade bookmarks
Requirements:
- Being a follower of the blog
- Leave a comment on this entry
Points Extra:
+5 (c / u) Promotion Contest (Banner, Inbox, Twitter, Facebook, etc ...)
+5 For comment on the review of Dark ( here ) and +10 if you already had said.
+5 Being a follower on Twitter and / or Facebook ( here Twitter, Facebook here )
What I have to do?
- Send an email to: tinta_color@hotmail.com with your name, nickname, address and points together. Please also include the URL of his profile and links to extra points.
The winner will be chosen by my friend Randy Random.org:)
A kiss! And we later read
PD always answer emails, so if in 72 hours I have not returned the message with your numbers for the draw, send it again please ^ ^
RHM ** Thanks to the sheet for the drawing ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment