Friday, April 22, 2011

Cydia Sources For Roms

Read Read (International) School Review




If you are from Mexico, go to THIS LINK to see the 9 books that are in play for the contest.


If you're anywhere else in the world, read on ...


CONTEST INTERNATIONAL BOOK DAY
"I ♥ Read"


Hello hello hello hello hello again,



Sorry I could not overcome the original Contest books for everyone, but my student pocket can not afford international shipping high o___O TAN



Anyway, so I prepared this one entry ^ ^ Because you can still participate!


The dynamics are the same, just change the prizes of course.



Ready "readers?


Home : April 23

End: 21 May 11.59 pm (Mexico)




What am I going to win ?
In this category of the competition will also be three winners.


Each of them will be:


+30 ballots for use in any of blog contests (valid one year)

4 laminated bookmark the blog

4 bookmarks from my personal collection

A book to choose from a list I have not yet

Any surprise that I found from store to store

Publishing your photo on the blog



addition, each participant has +10 ballots only for submitting your photo ^ ^



Requirements:

- Being a follower of the blog

-International (except Mexico, if you live in Mexico go to this post )



Dynamics of the competition. What do I have to do?

- Do you like photography? It will be better so sea, porque el concurso va sobre hacerte una foto, collage, dibujo u otra cosa que se te ocurra sobre lo que significa para ti leer, que represente de maera creativa y original el amor que le tienes a la lectura, tu pasión por los libros, tu lugar favorito para leer o cualquier otro concepto relacionado con el tema. Puedes tomarte una foto con tu libro favorito de una manera original, o qué se yo, sorpréndanme con sus ideas.


- Se evaluará la creatividad y originalidad.

- Hasta 3 fotografías por persona.

- Jurado no-sobornable xD compuesto por 3 personas que daré a conocer el día del fallo.


When you're ready to participate send me an email to tinta_color@hotmail.com with:

Subject: I love reading (International)


The message: Saluditos (remember the manners) Nick and URLs in bloggerAdjunto profile Photo (s) for the contest.


If you have any questions, just feel free to ask me about Twitter (@ elycervantess) or at the same mail ( tinta_color@hotmail.com ).



A kiss and good luck participants!

be appreciated as widely as possible!


0 comments:

Post a Comment