Good day to all!
Unlike other Vlog (which recorded a public day on the blog a week later xDD) with this I was fairly quick (I recorded yesterday o_O) and so I applaud myself.
And of course, as always recorded a Vlog, I learned many things:
1) NEVER fancy clothes are made to record a video, the video looks so cool.
2) If you are clumsy like me better than anyone xD record because then there are videos like this xD half chaotic.
3) Never will I get is-me-la-lock lengue
But that's the way to the videos, if they were really good, I was acting what I ... in LJDH * 3 * and not posting here all with great amogg desmañanada for you. So here goes back, my alter-ego in all its splendor is ♥
And of course, as always recorded a Vlog, I learned many things:
1) NEVER fancy clothes are made to record a video, the video looks so cool.
2) If you are clumsy like me better than anyone xD record because then there are videos like this xD half chaotic.
3) Never will I get is-me-la-lock lengue
But that's the way to the videos, if they were really good, I was acting what I ... in LJDH * 3 * and not posting here all with great amogg desmañanada for you. So here goes back, my alter-ego in all its splendor is ♥
** Books: Random House Mondadori, Editorial Suma de Letras, Editorial Alfaguara, Alejandra, Latin Book Tours, & those who were bought, are Sanborns:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment