Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Disadvantages Of Object Relational Database

gas light

blog I've decided to extend this movie, but really, the good, which endures and will endure.

confess I have a special fondness for the film in black and white. Perhaps because a good part of the films in these two colors, combine good scripts, good actors, good direction, and lead to great movies.

Today: Gaslight ( Gaslight ), but the version of 1944, with Ingrid Bergman and Charles Boyer.

The story begins with a very young Bergman that part for Italy. Ten years later, there falls a pianist, Charles Boyer, with whom he marries and who returns to London at the house where he lived with his aunt until she was brutally strangled. Ingrid begin to hear strange noises and memory loss, forgetting where you left things. Her husband convinced he's losing his head.
Is there anything else or is it just the madness that is manifesting?



An earlier version of this film, shot in 1940. The differences between this and the 1944 is that the former focuses more on the plot, whereas the 1944, which I have seen, is much more psychological.

I do not want to say anything, even what is known from the beginning, it would take grace to the movie. The script keeps you stuck in the chair until the end, especially as a empathizes more with Bergman. The performances are great: Ingrid overboard and hence it took the Oscar. And even have the privilege to see Angela Lansbury (yes, the detective of "The Murder, She Wrote") in his first role as a sassy maid, with only 17.

The film was lifted in 1944 with the Oscar for best art direction of black and white, and rightly so: the lighting is beautiful. The gas light and shadows play an important part in the film and even tell us the mood of the characters.

I said: a classic highly recommendable, very intriguing, good script and great actors. Available on DVD (libraries, shopping) and other support groups that I will not mention. Ahem.

amazing to consider that the U.S. is rolling these wonders in the world war, with people dying in front and in the concentration camps. I thank PD

Miu which granted an award for this blog. Thank you very much. I looked at the rules, and almost all the blogs I read have already won, so what I extend to everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment