Today I want to introduce (Who do not know it) the best comics of the twentieth century Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson. Waterson published "Calvin and Hobbes" for 10 years (1985-1995), breaking with the structure and themes that are used to treat this type of comic. Calvin and Hobbes have talked about politics, art (lots of art criticism), life and made a lot of nonsense. I hope one day Watterson's resume.
Calvin is a child of six years, almost hyperactive, with much imagination and hates school. Hobbes is ... his alter ego, his stuffed tiger, only for him, is alive. His philosophical part.
Other players: Calvin's father (He hates technology), her mother and her friend Susie (which is a little love).
sound you may not: among other reasons because Watterson refused to sell the character completely. Despite the millions sums were offered, there is not cuddly or mugs, shirts or even film (Steven Spielberg wanted to direct). I admire his courage to resist so much money.
Today I leave just two examples, one poetic, the other a solution to a situation more and more everyday. More will appear. Enjoy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment