Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pattern For Dog Draught Excluder

100USD Web 2.0 - A new medium: A better spreadsheet Squeak Pictures

To be honest, years ago I stopped paying attention to the long list of names and acronyms generated by the fashion industry. However, with the intention that people will find these notes in google, a number of posts that I am using the terms "modern" as Web 2.0, Ajax and stuff.

I want to keep showing them examples of course is my opinion (and to dump my opinion is that I started a blog), possible good uses of interactivity that allows the Comet (oops, another word fashion).

This example also seeks show otherwise: ugly and bad What are the applications that are used (or force us) to use!

Let's talk about the spreadsheets. Spreadsheets have for years without evolving. I do not mean small changes that vendors make to sell the versionActual +1, but I mean evolution (thus, large print).

few months ago I met Spreadsheet 2000. I explained that I am not Apple user and I never saw this product on foot. I learned of its existence in an e-mail list Squeak.
Googling I found also this page that tells a little more:

http://www.mactech.com/articles/mactech/Vol.13/13.04 / Spreadsheet2000/index.html


Spreadsheet When I heard 2000, I could not help feeling that nostalgia for a stranger who was not present. The truth that we really, really bad computers and we (the developers) bear substantial responsibility for this situation. Most of the time condemning the experiences users rigid and, above all, boring.

Since I have an Apple, and was playing at the Comet and stuff, I decided to make a spreadsheet sort of "serious" and collaborative copying the idea of \u200b\u200bconnecting boxes and adding up, collaboration allowing the Comet.
This is what I did:




And also, you can see in this screencast (another modern word more) where it is seen working.

http://www.consultar.com/trastero/U1-Reducido.htm


0 comments:

Post a Comment