"Ahhhhhh" (with an open mouth that shows up the guts), that dream!
-
- Another night Nahuel not let me sleep .... oops, now sleep! and I, I took 2 cups super-charged, I can not sleep a wink. Well, I'll write something on the blog to fight the dark loneliness of 5:30 am (and to try to break down too much caffeine in my body.)
-
-
- 's no secret that the last time I spent trying to find the limits imposed on us by modern Web browsers.
- Squeak Playing with Comet Comet
- and Canvas => Morphic in the browser
- ST2JS - Smalltalk to Javascript translator (Part I)
- ST2JS - Smalltalk to Javascript translator ( Part II)
- SWT (Squeak Widgets Toolkit) - Something to show
- SWT (Squeak Web Toolkit) - Something else to show: Ping-Pong
-
- I can summarize what I learned at this time with the following sentence :
-
" browsers (Internet) today are a mess,
but can be used to better the current."
-
- is now possible, not without considerable effort to take better advantage of the browsers. The turning point, I think, is the "massification" the new (well, nothing new) technology Comet ( http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet ). To be honest, "new" and "technology" are 2 words that do justice ... maybe we could say, "old" hack "and would be closer to describing what is Comet.
-
- Either way (with hacks and all) can make web applications today where, finally, not all request / response ( http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertext_Transfer_Protocol ).
-
- Now, using the hack ^ H ^ H ^ H ^ H ^ H ^ H ^ Hla Comet technology, we creating collaborative applications. It is time (actually already has for years been an hour) to start looking for the real benefits of being all networked.
-
- Today I want to show the evidence that I was doing: Social-Shopping .
-
- Social-Shopping is one of the examples included in the SWT. Basically, Social-Shopping is a simple collaborative cart. More than 1 person (can be more than 1 buyer, or buyers and sellers, or buyers and consultants, etc.) can interact through the Internet at a single checkout process.
-
- Social-Shopping, for now, looks like this:
-
-
- Yes, I know ... I speak of a "new media" and put a super-static PNG. Better, I leave a screencast where you see better idea:
-
http://www.consultar.com/trastero/SocialShopping1.htm
-
- I have some more ejemplitos in the ink ... but do not want them displayed all together, to keep the attention high. ;-)
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment