The computer is misused, but NO only in the classroom!
I was fortunate to participate for the second time in one summer courses organized by the Universidad Internacional de Andalucía . The course was impeccably organized by Jordi Adell . I regretted not being able to videotape my speech, since it is one of the few times that I have enough time to show the entire presentation. well why not, the event is well covered by journalists from different media (Besides the course of 3 hours, say 3 to various media reports). One media was Europa Press. The Europa Press coverage was reproduced by different media (Extremadura Day,
Evidalia , El Periódico de Extremadura , Granada Journal, etc). A game mode "phone" (or, in Spain, "Phone Off"), the transcript of the interview is not 100% accurate. When I said that computers are not being used well, I was not referring only to use are given in the classroom. I meant to use is given in general, inside or outside the classroom. Of course I did not speak on that one region or another work best or worse use of computers (as Extremadura holds Journal or Extremadura Network the holder of the notes.) What I said is what I always say in my talks: The computers are being used (mostly) as if it were an ancient form of expression. The observation is not exclusive use is given, computers in the classroom or (still much less) on the use made by regions. If you are interested to know more in detail my opinion, you can read the introductory chapter of the book " Squeak: A World to Learn
." HTML version of the chapter is in:
http://www.consultar.com/DiegoGomezDeck/papers/Squeak - A world to learn /
0 comments:
Post a Comment